Skip to main content

My own personal chick flick

Sassy Pants to Friendster Guy: "If you need me I'll be upstairs."

FG: "OK"

5 minutes pass...

FG tromps up the stairs and into the office and says, "I need you."

Sassy: "You do?"

FG: "Yup." He then gives Sassy Pants a big hug and kiss and tromps back down the stairs.


That man's a freakin' keeper.

Comments

StephanieC said…
cute!
MiChal said…
I have one of those too. We are LUCKY girls.
Anonymous said…
[url=http://welcome-casino.aoaoaxxx.ru][img]http://s49.radikal.ru/i125/0912/82/a90aea46452a.jpg[/img][/url]

[IMG]http://s44.radikal.ru/i105/0912/3d/c3f5c104cbf9.jpg[/IMG]

[url=http://welcome-casino.aoaoaxxx.ru][img]http://s51.radikal.ru/i133/0912/58/34c8f67efb7f.jpg[/img][/url]














































[u][b]We can be found by these keywords:[/b][/u]
[url=http://welcome-casino.aoaoaxxx.ru/sitemap.html]santana beach resort casino romana republica dominicana [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/south-lake-tahoe-casino.html]truco maquina poquer casino [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/wildhorse-casino.html]juego casino portal [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/d-casino.html]casino babe image [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/captain-cooks-casino-01qq.html]best casino bonus [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/casino-blackjack.html]juego casino linea [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/scifi-casino-no-deposit.html]casino apuesta deporte [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/san-diego-casino.html]casino strip poker playboy tv [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/seneca-niagara-casino.html]alladin resort and casino vegas [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/ameristar-kansas-city-casino.html]casino de paris [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/own-online-casino.html]casino poker online [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/casino-review.html]casino internacional portal [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/soaring-eagle-casino-resort.html]online casino real money [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/pesci-casino.html]casino poker black jack [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/rio-casino-las-vegas.html]blackjack casino treasure gratis casino [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/blue-chip-casino-michigan-city-indiana.html]you know my name lyrics casino [/url]
madrid terraza casino
[b]casino juego espanol argentina[/b]
hackear casino online
laura casino strip poker
[b]black gold casino[/b]
juegos de casino en linea
[u]casino career centre[/u]
curacao marriott resort emerald casino
nodeposit casino bonus
[b]casino virtual portal internet[/b]
online video poker casino
ranch casino vegas
Anonymous said…
good afternoon friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking as far as something that particular make. The prices seeking the shoes are about 300 dollars everwhere. But definitively I base this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what is your opinion?
Anonymous said…
Hello. And Bye.
Anonymous said…
[url=http://seghan.ru/go.php?sid=35][img]http://i066.radikal.ru/1001/38/f22daff34e6d.jpg[/img][/url]












[url=http://utenti.multimania.it/haisjzu/]buy electric cigarette rolling machine [/url]
how to order cigarettes online buy gitanes cigarettes buy carlton cigarettes online
[url=http://utenti.multimania.it/pxioeei/]laws about buying cigarettes [/url]
buy newport cigarettes online wholesale you buy duty free cigarettes buy cigarettes with paypal uk
[url=http://utenti.multimania.it/xbftjof/]order cigarettes online from europe [/url]
cigarettes native indian mail order buy cigarettes in prague buying cigaretts on carnival conquest
[url=http://utenti.multimania.it/faoozxa/]buy basic cigarettes online [/url]
safe place to buy cigarettes online where to buy cigarettes in north carolina nicotine free cigarettes buy
[url=http://members.multimania.nl/weljgzi/]buy dunhill cigarettes here [/url]
seneca nation order for cigarettes where to order cigarettes online buying cigarettes on the net
[url=http://members.multimania.nl/sisebku/]mail order cigaretts [/url]
buy basic cigarettes buy cheap cigarettes using paypal age for buying cigarettes smoking people
[url=http://members.multimania.nl/bpaonyk/]order cigaretts [/url]
order clove cigarettes online buy huanghelou cigarettes buy cigarettes online free shipping
Anonymous said…
good morning friends. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking as far as something that singular model. The prices due to the fact that the boots were all over 240 pounds on every site. But definitively I bring about this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what can you tell me about these?
Anonymous said…
good evening dudes. I'm really into shoes and I was digging as far as something that particular make. The prices due to the fact that the boots were about 300 dollars on every site. But definitively I bring about this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what is your opinion?

Popular posts from this blog

Mycology*

A Phone Conversation: Me: "In the spirit of full disclosure, I should let you know I am signed up to auction myself off at a batchelor/batchelorette auction next month." Friendster Guy: "How much does a single girl go for these days? Will I have to bring my checkbook?" Right thing to say Friendster Guy. Right thing to say. Also, today is Compliment Day. According to this site , this day was created in 1998 by Kathy Chamberlin, of Hopkinton, NH. and Debby Hoffman, of Concord, NH. Sad that it took until 1998 to have a Compliment Day while National Pie Day began in 1986 (thanks American Pie Council and Crisco), and National Handwriting Day started way back in 1977. Spread the love today. Compliment 5 people. By the way, you're fabulous. * Mycology = the study of fungus

Gone by the wayside

I have no idea if anyone is reading this anymore. If you have been loyally checking back now and again I applaud you. At one point this blog was a therapeutic outlet for me. I'm glad to have a chronicle of my experiences during this time of my life. Now, however, instead of a creative outlet it's more of a nagging reminder that I should be posting and this girl does not need one more thing on her "To Do" list. I'd love for you to explore the archives if you so chose. If you have already done so, here's a brief update: Friendster Guy and I are still together and co-habitating. We are in domestic, but still unwedded, bliss (that status could be a post or two in and of itself, but, as I've just said, I'm done with that.) We're so domesticated we're in the market for granite countertops. We also just returned from an Aussie/New Zealand vacation and if 8 days in a tiny RV won't solidify (or destroy) a relationship nothing will. We're stronge...

TMI re: Nuvaring

Let's just state right up front that this post is going to contain too much information. It's about birth control, the prescription kind. Any modern straight gal must think about it unless they like playing russian roulette with their ovaries. (Thanks N for correcting my previously heterocentric sentence.) There is nothing fun about birth control except that you can kind of have sex without freaking out that you may get pregnant. Of course you may get pregnant anyway (joy! rapture!) simply because the gods are not smiling upon you and you are the one in 100 for whom the statistics suck. Pros of birth control: You are less likely to get pregnant. Sometimes your skin clears up. Less severe cramping. You have control of your own destiny, sort of. Cons of birth control: If you are on the pill you have to remember to take it every day. Sometimes, as in my case, it can make you think you are bipolar, even at a low dose. It's just a general pain in the rear end that makes you par...