Sunday, October 30, 2005

Aha! Moment

About a half an hour ago I had an aha! moment. I was driving in my car and realized that while I was at the Halloween party last night I never had a single negative body image thought. I didn't think about how my arms are too fat and have a farmer's tan or whether I should suck in my stomach or even about the two huge zits that are slowly emerging from the sides of my face. Nothing. Zilch. Zero. I thought I looked fabulous and everyone else should think so too. That's amazing. And a first. Let's see how long I can maintain this new found confidence and self-esteem. Wouldn't it be nice if it were permanent.

1 comment:

NinjaMama said...

YOU can make this permanent!!!

Remember that self image is not about the person who is looking at you, it is about how you FEEL about yourself.

It's ok to NOT be perfect.

I'll tell you a secret, no one is.

Luv ya.