Tuesday, October 25, 2005

From fetal to fabulous

Mornin’

Now that my “CA dreamboy as boyfriend” fantasy has been shattered and I’ve had a chance to sleep on it I feel a lot better, well, a little better. I’m feeling pretty confident that I can uncurl from the fetal position and move forward. Which was exactly my goal. Don’t get me wrong, I still like the heck out of him but now that I know where I stand it’s a little easier to find solid ground. You have to admit, I was pretty brave to just let it all out like that. I think part of me feeling better is just that - letting the whole scenario play itself out to what I imagined was (but hoped wasn't) its inevitable end anyway (my fantasy end was a lot more fun though just so you know). I’m looking forward to getting back to being friends. I think a phone conversation is warranted just to get any residual weirdness out of the way sooner than later. I hope he's up for it. I'm sure he is, it's why I like him so much in the first place.

I've got to uncurl myself from the fetal position and find a way to be fabulous. A whole world of (single, attractive, funny, and emotionally available) men awaits the newly single me. Watch out.

No comments: