Thursday, July 27, 2006

Free entertainment

You know what I'm really enjoying? Listening to Slaughterhouse 5 on CD. I've never listened to a book on tape (CD) before. I got it out of the library as a trial to see if I'd like it. I'd never read the book and it was on my list to read so I thought, "Why not?"

I actually get excited about my commute now. I find myself thinking, "Yes! I get to listen to my book again!" instead of "Oh great, another 25 minutes of my life gone forever."

It's good to find new ways to amuse yourself.

4 comments:

NinjaMama said...

I DO THAT ALL THE TIME!!!

Books on CD or tape are so great.

I actually get bummed when I get home sometimes! lol

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»