Friday, May 18, 2007

Friday Afternoon Entertainment

Meeting in the Ladies Room: Klymaxx

Oh dear God! My eyes. They are buuurning. Make it stop. This is a bad video for a great song. Bad. Very, very bad. On so, so, SO many levels. The clothes. The hair.
The shirtless sweaty minimulleted guy off his meds having a seizure in the chair he appears to be tethered to.

The only reason I'd be going to the ladies room is to vomit if he approached me.

How did we ever make it through the 80s? I mean seriously. There are no words. Was everything really that asymetrical, shiny and just...crazy? I'm so glad I was only a tween at the time. There's something to be said for your parents still having control of your clothes purchases.

1 comment:

Queen Geek said...

Oh, I dunno. I think that floating heads with one giant earring and an asymmetrical haircut are going to come back big time! Wooo!


Em...okay not really. Highly entertaining video though! Heh! Thanks!