Monday, November 05, 2007

It's official...

...I am doing all my holiday shopping on-line.

Why? For one, it's easy, it's efficient, and I don't have to interact with anyone to do it. For another, and this is a biggie, I was in Walmart yesterday and they were already playing Christmas music. I wasn't paying attention and then all of a sudden it hit me. It hit me so hard I stopped my cart in the middle of the aisle and said, "Are you kidding me?" Luckily, Friendster Guy was with me so I didn't look like as much of a crazy person as I could have but still.

Dear purveyors of goods, thanks to you this is not the hap, happiest time of the year because you started with the jingle bells before I had time to finishing gorging myself on stale candy. I am not decking my freakin' halls until at least after I have had me some cranberry sauce and stuffing (or dressing if you are from another part of the country than I am. Aside, where does the stuffing versus dressing line start? Does it follow the Mason/Dixon?)

I'm going to parumpapumpum myself in front of the computer and pay shipping if necessary to avoid getting holiday earworms. So help me God. Amen.

1 comment:

Queen Geek said...

I second that!!! And third it and fourth it if necessary!