Skip to main content

Screw Friendster Guy, I got me a new man!





This is Craig. I do not know him.

He sent me this message on MySpace:

"my word you are so precious, your such a beautiful lil gurl !"

I just threw up in my mouth a little. And vowed to get stronger locks on my door.

At the same time though, the sheer and utter lack of proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation kind of turns me on. That and his love of tractor pulls, Sponge Bob, his two kids, his 65" TV, and his hero Burt Reynolds. (I'm not making this up, I looked at his profile.)

So ladies, if the following sounds good to you, give old Craig a holla!

"who id like to meet, well, mnnnnnnnn lets see, well, i dunno, i love long hair,i love lil precious dollbabys, the cute, nieve ones, someone who doesnt have alot of ex b/f issues, would like to find some one who loves the ocean, loves to cuddle, has a strong sexual appetite, knows how to braid lil gurls hair, ,some one who likes to travel around, or sit on the couch, on a sunday, and tune in to my 65" home theatre t.v. and just cuddle, watch a movie, or just send the kids out to play, and well, i ,umm, aw hell never mind ! so, i guess if ya wanna, hang out, go out, have a realationship,date, get married, or just knock me the hell out with a barn shovel, get me down on the ground, and rape the hell outta me, check me out, and say hi......actually, hold up, forget the whole barn shovel thing, im thinking im kinda all set with that !, .........seriously !"

Comments

Anonymous said…
is "knock me the hell out with a barn shovel" a severable clause? because really, doesn't that sound like a good idea?
Anonymous said…
i can only pray that this is some sort of prank..
Sassy Pants said…
Keep praying Npapaya. He's all sorts of serious. At least he only gave me a compliment, not a phone number.
Mrs. Harridan said…
Methinks that Craig is a little nieve when it comes to chicks. Just a guess, though.
Sassy Pants said…
My concern is that he is "all set" with the barn shovel thing. Does that mean, "all set" in the sarcastic, "no thank you" sense, or does that mean it's already happened to him and he's happy with the little gurl who done it and doesn't need another one for that particular project?

Either way we would never work out because I can't braid hair. Cryin' shame.
Anonymous said…
Now where does this Craig live? It always tell ya a little something about them when ya look at where they come from- sorry.
Sassy Pants said…
Scarily he is from NH, i.e. a local. Granted it's podunk, NH but still.

Popular posts from this blog

Gone by the wayside

I have no idea if anyone is reading this anymore. If you have been loyally checking back now and again I applaud you. At one point this blog was a therapeutic outlet for me. I'm glad to have a chronicle of my experiences during this time of my life. Now, however, instead of a creative outlet it's more of a nagging reminder that I should be posting and this girl does not need one more thing on her "To Do" list. I'd love for you to explore the archives if you so chose. If you have already done so, here's a brief update: Friendster Guy and I are still together and co-habitating. We are in domestic, but still unwedded, bliss (that status could be a post or two in and of itself, but, as I've just said, I'm done with that.) We're so domesticated we're in the market for granite countertops. We also just returned from an Aussie/New Zealand vacation and if 8 days in a tiny RV won't solidify (or destroy) a relationship nothing will. We're stronge

Making Eye Babies

Colleges often have a lot of rules the students need to follow. After all, a bunch of 18-21 year olds can't really be expected to self-govern on their own, at least not 24/7, no matter how vehement they are that they can do just that. (I was 18-21 once myself so I know it's annoying to hear that. I don't mean all 18-21 year olds individually, I mean when they all get together in one place.) Then there are Christian Colleges which have more rules, often based on biblical teachings and moral dictates. Further down the spectrum is Bob Jones University* which considers the Christian colleges just too darn liberal so they piles on a bunch of morally based codes of behavior. Not to be outdone by the crazy liberal heathens at Bob Jones, Pensacola Christian College goes hog wild with the rules and moral imperatives and makes the Taliban look almost liberal. An article in the March 24th edition of the Chronicle of Higher Education explains some of the rules and regulations the stu

Everything old is new again...

It's been 10 years since last I posted here. Ten. Years. I guess it is true that things on the internet never disappear. I'm honestly shocked I was able to log in. A quick update: Friendster Guy and I split up, amicably, 2 years ago. Since then I've dated 3 gentlemen, the most recent of which lasted a year but once again, ended. Amicably. I'm excellent at breakups apparently. I have just reentered the world of on-line dating and was thinking how I used to chronicle my exploits here. A lot of things have changed in the interim - texting, Facebook being open to all, the ubiquity of camera phones, a new generation of dating sites/apps. But, a lot of things haven't. Men are still...men. The technology may have changed, but the people behind the scenes are still the same. The main difference is that I'm now 15 years older. Maybe, just maybe, I'm also wiser. And maybe, if I cross my fingers really hard, so are the gentlemen I end up meeting.