Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I'm a total blog slacker

Except that slacking implies laziness. It's not that I don't want to blog, it's just that I have no time. I have plenty to say. Lots in fact. But my new job is actually making me work! What's that about? Anyway, I hope to more regularly post as I settle in to my new life and the softball season ends.

By the way, I vented to my mother this weekend about my siblings and their treatment of me versus X. I then received a heart-felt apology from my little brother via email. It was very nice.

More on this and other developments later. Gotta go! Sheesh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»